I believe in providing educational events and support to my clients, colleagues and the community. I’ve created a variety of support groups and workshops that are offered throughout the year on topics ranging from motherhood and relationships to financial awareness and self-care. Current groups and workshops are:
- MGS Free Networking Event – November 09, 2018 @ 5pm
- Breaking The Stigma: Therapy in the Black & Caribbean Culture – October 20, 2018 @6pm
- Couples Connection: Reconnecting the Connection Workshop – June 2017
- This workshop walks through the teaching series by Gail Wilson on how to grow and get reconnected in your relationship. Recapturing passion and romance and building inner closeness and achieving the highest level of intimacy in your marriage. This two day workshop will assist couples from an individualized and joint effort perspective. See More…
- Connecting With The Other Sex – November 02, 2018 @ 6pm
- This workshop is for everyone, from our single’s to those in relationships. You can really benefit from this workshop as we will explore all facets of relationships and ways to strength you as an individual and as a couple. Even if you are happily single you can always find ways to be happier in that relationship. Relationships are not always with other people they are also with the one you acknowledge the least day to day; yourself! (Flyer information to come. Sign up to newsletter for all updates)
- Risk Management: Young Professional Seminar – November 16, 2018
- This seminar will provide young professional with a panel of experts who will discuss and answer questions to promote growth, stability and transformation. The experts will include Credit Expert, Mental Health Counselor and an Insurance/ Investment specialist. (Flyer information Below)
- Friday Morning: Breakfast with the speakers
This is a great opportunity to mingle and get to know your speakers and other attendee. Tickets are just $10 for this event and we suggest all attendees join us in the morning for this great gathering of women!
- MGS Women’s Empowerment Workshop – July 2019
- The MGS Women Empowerment Workshop will offer women the opportunity to take back the feeling of self-worth, self-love and empowerment by providing strengthening tools and a renewed understanding of a woman’s worth. The goal of this workshop is for each woman to leave knowing they have embraced the best version of themselves. See More…
To reserve your seat(s) click on event name listed above
Upcoming Groups, Events & Seminars…
Below you will find the Flyers for our upcoming Events & Seminars. Every year we will put on a number of events for the community. Sign up for our news letter and stay connected on all of our events.
If you are interested in attending one of our groups or workshops but you do not see it listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.